Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April showers, bring May flowers!

April...o0o How I adore thee! Already you are breathing new life into me just for the simple fact that along with the month change, also came the change of climate around here! (Thank G, I was about to cry if I had to wear sweatpant/socks/a long sleeve shirt/sometimes a hoodie and an extra fleece blanket to bed!)

This weekend is the Bluebonnet Festival, and although it is technically Travis' weekend with the kids, I'm getting to steal them away for the day to go to a photo shoot out in Chapel Hill! I'm so excited! JM is wearing old torn jeans, a white button down and a black cowboy hat while B is wearing (Mind you this is my FIRST TIME EVER - homemade blue tutu) its adorable, if I do say so myself ;-) I can't wait to see how the day turns out and am hoping for amazing weather and well behaved children!!
Good ol' Texas Bluebonnets
B's Tutu!!

Try and tell me that's not the cutest thing you have ever seen??? Yeah, that's what I though!!

On another note, today is Wednesday and I need both fingers and toes to even remotely count the number of things I should be doing besides playing on my blog- or reading friends blogs...or friends of friends of friends blogs. Yet, this is just much more exciting and definitely more entertaining! None the less, I must get back to my 20 oz. ice frappe and mounds of paperwork to keep that ball rolling! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment