Monday, April 12, 2010

Getting to know me! Thanks, Amanda!!

To play..copy the questions..answer them..post them.. easy enough!


The questions..



1. What color do you wear the most?

Work wise, I would have to say Black- anything can be paired with black, so it just makes the mornings SO much easier on me and getting the three of us out of the house, somewhat in a timely fashion!



2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?

I would have to say the $10,000.00. One, because I would probably check my back account about 1232536 more times than I already do all day at work just to see that # in there. Second because I know how much that would mean to my little family- 10k could do a L-O-T for us!



3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?

O0o Lord, lets see.. I have "nervous-stomach/habitual-overeating" disorder when in, around or thinking of being in a car on "long trips". ha. I hardly NEVER wear clothes around my house- lol a little personal, but I hate being restricted by anything and my view is I'm in my own house- but after seeing the news last week about the man charged with obscene nudity after a basically creep-o woman stared into his window and saw him making coffee sans clothes, I at least make sure the blinds are closed now ;-)



4. I really need to start..........?

C-L-E-A-N-I-N-G up around the house!! When I first moved into the Apt., Phil LOVED it because I didn't have my car on the weekends so when he would go to work all I would do is clean- the entire day!!! lol It was sad, it would at times smell like a lysol bomb went off in our place but I loved it! Now, I'm hardly ever at home long enough to do anything productive and lately when I do have extra time im stamping/crafting/playing...defiantly not cleaning.

5. What was the first blog you ever read?
McMama!!! God, I love this woman. She is AMAZINGGGG to say the least and her postings (sometime several a day, you are a blog-god) are never short of a good heart felt story, funny little tidbits or helpful ideas for people of MSC's (many small children). I read her posts daily as part of my morning ritual when I get to work- pretty sure the boss doesn't count that as part of my start-up plan, but to me it's a must.

6. Do you collect anything?

Hmm...I guess I collect crafting supplies? I'm slightly obsessed with papers, pens, stickers, stamps, ribbons, etc. and usually never step out for a day of shopping without hitting up Hobby Lobby or some other craft site. O, and willow people- although most now have their heads re-attached via super glue after growing up with my kids.

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?7

7th Grade- Sean Williams....we'll that was my 1st BF kiss...is it sad that writing that just now gave me those butterflies back from 7th grade?

P.S. I facebook stalked him after writing that- he's a total hottie, go me!! haha



8. Do you text/twitter while driving?

Lie- NO, nope- neverrrrrrrrrrr...
Truth- Im bad about txting while driving, but usually just bad about internet-ing while parked at a red light.


How fun! I hope you (ahem...MISTY MAC) post something like this too!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment